Q Banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curiousgirl11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Super new to this!

Are there question banks for the MCAT or is the best way to see realistic/actual problems through test prep books and the online tests?

I saw a lot of suggestions about which books to get but I was wondering if there is a centralized place for questions. Thanks so much!

Also, I am signed up for Kaplan classes starting in June so whatever books/tests they supply I have access to.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry. Super new to this!

Are there question banks for the MCAT or is the best way to see realistic/actual problems through test prep books and the online tests?

I saw a lot of suggestions about which books to get but I was wondering if there is a centralized place for questions. Thanks so much!

Also, I am signed up for Kaplan classes starting in June so whatever books/tests they supply I have access to.

Kaplan has Q banks too, I'm sure if u google u'll find watever else is available..

Don't worry, you'll have access to the Q Bank and Kaplan's multitude of online practice material since you signed up for their class. Kaplan's practice material is the best reason to take their class. Their content review is pretty bad. The one caveat to Kaplan's practice material is that their verbal is horrible and should be avoided if possible. Instead, pick up EK 101 Verbal (#1), TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (#2), and/or BR verbal (#3).