Q Book!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realruby2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my hands on "Q book" and was wondering if anyone has ever used it? If so, how are the questions and how do they size up to the real thing? (Step 1)

Members don't see this ad.

realruby2000 said:
I got my hands on "Q book" and was wondering if anyone has ever used it? If so, how are the questions and how do they size up to the real thing? (Step 1)

They are just extra Qbank questions in a book format.

I use the Q-book to review a subject after I'm done studying it. (i.e. finished anatomy/histo/neuroscince/embryo so I did the 1st 2 tests in qbook to see if I got it) This way I don't "waste" Q-bank questions which I do randomly (w. all disciplines selcted) to simulate real test conditions. I've heard that q-book is generally a little harder than the real exam.

I do the same thing. I don't want to waste Q-bank questions and I want to only do random 50's in Q-bank to see how I am improving. So I use the Q-book after I finish studying a subject to see where I still might need some review.

AlexRusso said:
I use the Q-book to review a subject after I'm done studying it. (i.e. finished anatomy/histo/neuroscince/embryo so I did the 1st 2 tests in qbook to see if I got it) This way I don't "waste" Q-bank questions which I do randomly (w. all disciplines selcted) to simulate real test conditions. I've heard that q-book is generally a little harder than the real exam.

i have qbook and to be honest, it seems to be a bit easier than qbank... qbank is a biatch!