1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Q regarding courses after acceptance

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by j215, Dec 6, 2008.

1. j215

2+ Year Member

Does anyone know if schools let us to use other writing intensive courses, like Psychology, for English/Composition prereqs?

I've contacted the school but i guess they are too busy reviewing applications :(

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

#1 j215, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. joonkimdds

joonkimdds Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    is psychology writing intensive course?

4. j215

2+ Year Member

One specific course that I took involved lots of writing, so my school gives us writing credit for taking it. Would it work with dental schools too? :oops:

5. Quattro DMD

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    No that doesn't count, and if you call the school and ask them that they will probably laugh at you. Most schools only require 6 credits of english compostion so that's pretty much just english 101/102. Some schools (I think nova) require and english literature class as well.