Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, quick question:
so iam all done ms3, currently studying for 3 weeks for CS then 2 months for ck [I was grateful I could swing this]. Anyway, as you know CS isnt a 10+ hr/d study routine so me and my buddies usually study for like 5-6hrs a day [we go through the cases multiple times, get timing down etc]. That leaves me with lots more time to spare [i usually relax after, etc]. I wanted to go ahead and start tackling a qbank to get things moving. I have completed all of uworld during ms3 [took detailed notes for each question totaling 360+ pgs]. Now I have both kaplan and rx. which do you guys think is the best qbank to do first and how should I go about doing it [subject or random]. Thanks!
so iam all done ms3, currently studying for 3 weeks for CS then 2 months for ck [I was grateful I could swing this]. Anyway, as you know CS isnt a 10+ hr/d study routine so me and my buddies usually study for like 5-6hrs a day [we go through the cases multiple times, get timing down etc]. That leaves me with lots more time to spare [i usually relax after, etc]. I wanted to go ahead and start tackling a qbank to get things moving. I have completed all of uworld during ms3 [took detailed notes for each question totaling 360+ pgs]. Now I have both kaplan and rx. which do you guys think is the best qbank to do first and how should I go about doing it [subject or random]. Thanks!