Qbank Question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stagg737

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm partway through my dedicated time for Level 2 (not taking Step 2) and trying to figure out whether to use COMBANK or COMQUEST. I've already finished UWorld once during the year and am about 1/3 of the way through it a second time. I'm planning on finishing that then moving on to one of the two Qbanks mentioned above. My goal is to use UWorld for the actual learning/re-learning part and then to use one of the COM Qbanks to get more used to Level style questions and get my timing back down.

So the question is which Qbank is most similar to the actual Level 2 test? I've searched the forum but the threads with this question are all either 3+ years old or didn't get answered. I'd really appreciate some input on this one.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I felt that Combank was more similar to Step1, but I've heard others felt that Comquest was more similar to Step 2.

I'll be curious to see who else chimes in, as I was wondering the same.

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt that Combank was more similar to Step1, but I've heard others felt that Comquest was more similar to Step 2.

I'll be curious to see who else chimes in, as I was wondering the same.

Just to clarify, I'm referring to Level 2 (COMLEX), not Step 2 (USMLE). Are you referring to COMLEX level 2 I'm assuming?

Just to clarify, I'm referring to Level 2 (COMLEX), not Step 2 (USMLE). Are you referring to COMLEX level 2 I'm assuming?

I apologize, I'm bad about referring to Level 2 as step 2 just for the sake of continuity. Yes, I was referring to Level 2.