qbank question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wmc24

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have the newest kaplan qbook and was looking to also get the kaplan qbank. Will the questions end up overlapping each other or will most be fresh questions? I know the qbank has over 1000 more questions but i dont want the others to be repeated from the book. i also plan on getting usmle world for my last months prep so i am waiting to purchase it. thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

i have the newest kaplan qbook and was looking to also get the kaplan qbank. Will the questions end up overlapping each other or will most be fresh questions? I know the qbank has over 1000 more questions but i dont want the others to be repeated from the book. i also plan on getting usmle world for my last months prep so i am waiting to purchase it. thanks for your help.

from what kaplan told me, the qbook and qbank questions are different and the qbank has over 2,500 q's.. Also if you did kaplan there's this online PCP thing they have and that has more subject tests and quizes that are also different. There are plenty of questions, no need to over lap.