Qbank stimulated exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md_hopeful21

Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what a 70% on the Qbank simulated exam is equivalent to on the USMLE?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i was honestly curious what i'd do on the usmle, you don't need to be a dicck about it

It's passing, although it's impossible to tell the exact score. If that's an average of multiple blocks then that is an "ok" indicator, but it really doesn't correlate that well for everone (depends on your test, etc.). The kaplan person that came to my school said that about 60-65% correct indicates that you should pass. Who knows in reality though.

Members don't see this ad :)
With all the studying I have been doing lately, I could use a bit of stimulation! Where do I get this "Stimulated" exam?

Seriously though, could it be a typo, where they meant simulated?

With all the studying I have been doing lately, I could use a bit of stimulation! Where do I get this "Stimulated" exam?

Seriously though, could it be a typo, where they meant simulated?

Yea dude, but to typo it TWICE is just too funny.

"Stimulated exam" = a genital exam gone horribly wrong...:scared:

Yea dude, but to typo it TWICE is just too funny.

"Stimulated exam" = a genital exam gone horribly wrong...:scared:
HAHAHAHA........I didn't even see that!! I just saw the title of the thread........didn't notice the OP's post also had it as "sTimulated".......LOL