Qbanks for Psych boards or PRITE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychMD1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just wanted to see what current residents and/ or fellows are using to study for PRITE or Psychiatry board review in terms of Qbanks?

Thanks in advance!
 
I never studied for PRITE. I used the Spiegel book for boards. It’s just questions. You can get them in a computer format, too. Usually did average on PRITE and went through Spiegel once and scored quite high on boards.
 
For the prite, old prites. If you are still a resident I wouldn't worry about boards yet. But there's a sticky on top.