QBanks for rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBG23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see people mentioning that they use Qbanks (Kaplan or UWorld) for shelf exam practice. Which Qbanks are they referring to exactly? Are these the Step 2 CK banks?
If so, do these Qbanks cover the material in depth enough for the shelf exams? Thanks in advance,

Members don't see this ad.

I see people mentioning that they use Qbanks (Kaplan or UWorld) for shelf exam practice. Which Qbanks are they referring to exactly? Are these the Step 2 CK banks?
If so, do these Qbanks cover the material in depth enough for the shelf exams? Thanks in advance,

Several of us at my school use UW for 2CK for the shelf exams. Has worked great for me, with two things of note:

- Might wanna do some medicine and surgery questions for the surgery shelf;
- The pedi shelf is the devil incarnate and is where all M3 shelf exam questions go to become hardened criminals, so just do what you can there.

:)

Several of us at my school use UW for 2CK for the shelf exams. Has worked great for me, with two things of note:

- Might wanna do some medicine and surgery questions for the surgery shelf;
- The pedi shelf is the devil incarnate and is where all M3 shelf exam questions go to become hardened criminals, so just do what you can there.

:)

Ditto