QR strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FabihaBushra

Reaction score
Hello everyone, what’s the best way to improve with timing for QR section of DAT? I am taking practice tests (booster) but never finish on time. How can I improve that? I know how to do most of the problems but can’t cope up with time. I take time to think how to approach the problem. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I strategized by question type. For example, if a problem is more straight forward vs another I will do that one first. This way I can get the easy points and save tougher questions for after. I saw my timing in QR improve that way!

Honestly with timing its something you need to just continue to practice and work on to improve your speed and understanding. I would highly recommend math destroyer as well- im currently using it and it is extremely helpful

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly with timing its something you need to just continue to practice and work on to improve your speed and understanding. I would highly recommend math destroyer as well- im currently using it and it is extremely helpful
Understanding and speed is essential to score high in the challenging section. Go in prepared, don't let a low QR score be the reason for retake.

Nancy, co/owner, Destroyers

Members don't see this ad :)
Is dat bootcamp qr section representative of the real dat? Those who took the test already what’s your opinion. I am using booster right now. But not scoring well. I took the free dat bootcamp qr exam today and did way better than how I do in booster.

Hi, it is very oblivious you are worried about the QR section of the DAT from your recent posts. IMO you are playing a dangerous game trying to predict your DAT QR score, doesn't matter what company you use. I think you need to focus on what you are missing and build a solid foundation, if you do that you will not have any worries on the DAT.

Hope something I said helps.

Wishing you the best...

Nancy, co/owner, Destroyer Books