1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Qr

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by SugarNaCl, Aug 3, 2006.

1. SugarNaCl

SugarNaCl Dental Student
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Dentist
    What should I do to boost my QR score. I have taken the exam 2x , i have reviewed with kaplan, topscore and barons...and I can't raise that QR... I run out of time...severely! Also, I make MANY stupid mistakes when taking the practice exams. My real DAT scores are like this:

Bio 20
    Chem 19
    OChem 17
    RC 21
    PAT 18
    QR 15!!!

I'm retaking it in a month or so... around sept 1. What can I do? Just do the problems you commonly see over and over until i can do them really quick? Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DMD to Be

DMD to Be not luffin' this weather.
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

From my past month or so of studying, I have learned that there are really one 4 or 5 actual types of problems in the QR. Just learn how to do these different types and do practice test after practice test. If you haven't all ready, check out the "permanent links to quizzes, etc." thread - I think it's on page two. It has some really good QR practice.