Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Akron, OH
Status
Dentist
What should I do to boost my QR score. I have taken the exam 2x , i have reviewed with kaplan, topscore and barons...and I can't raise that QR... I run out of time...severely! Also, I make MANY stupid mistakes when taking the practice exams. My real DAT scores are like this:

Bio 20
Chem 19
OChem 17
RC 21
PAT 18
QR 15!!!

I'm retaking it in a month or so... around sept 1. What can I do? Just do the problems you commonly see over and over until i can do them really quick? Thanks

DMD to Be

not luffin' this weather.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
SugarNaCl said:
What should I do to boost my QR score. I have taken the exam 2x , i have reviewed with kaplan, topscore and barons...and I can't raise that QR... I run out of time...severely! Also, I make MANY stupid mistakes when taking the practice exams. My real DAT scores are like this:

Bio 20
Chem 19
OChem 17
RC 21
PAT 18
QR 15!!!

I'm retaking it in a month or so... around sept 1. What can I do? Just do the problems you commonly see over and over until i can do them really quick? Thanks

From my past month or so of studying, I have learned that there are really one 4 or 5 actual types of problems in the QR. Just learn how to do these different types and do practice test after practice test. If you haven't all ready, check out the "permanent links to quizzes, etc." thread - I think it's on page two. It has some really good QR practice.

About the Ads