Qtn abt interview notifications: UMDNJ, PCOM, NYCOM?

Started by nvshelat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nvshelat

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do those 3 schools notify you about an interview? Phone, snail mail, or email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so...will PCOM email you to tell you if you don't get an interview? My application has been complete for awhile, kinda worried...
 
JJcandy said:
so...will PCOM email you to tell you if you don't get an interview? My application has been complete for awhile, kinda worried...

I'm not sure how things get sorted at PCOM. My file was complete for a little over 2 weeks before I recieved an email for an interview. I'd call to see if your file is complete again, just to make sure that your file was put in the right place. Mine was left incomplete at NSUCOM for over a month because someone didn't recognize that my LOR's had come in. I'm sure you'll get that email soon.