Question about a Vitamin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrabat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm actually not a student but I thought that maybe some of you can help me. My name is Sandra, I just found out that I'm pregnant (I'm in my 5th week) and my first appointment with my ob/gyn is in 20 days.

I'm taking for a few months now 2000 mcg of vitamin B12 plus my pre-natal vitamin, as I can't ask this to my doctor right know (she's out of town, so I can't even call her) my question to you is: Am I taking too much vitamin b12? if so.. what should do? stop taking the extra 2000 mcg pill or continuing taking it?

I really will appreciatte if any of you can help me, for silly it might sound this to you, I'm very concern about it, it's my first pregnancy!

Thank you very much in advance,:)

Sandra

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Sandra,

First and foremost, congratulation on the pregnancy! I hope that all goes well for you the rest of the way.

Unfortunately, this site's TOS prohibit giving "medical advice." My suggestion would be to contact your OB/GYN's office and ask to speak with the covering physician, since she is out of town.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.