Question about applying to schools with several campuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai5511

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
If a school has more than one campus do you have to apply/pay for each application or do you submit one? For example, VCOM has several campuses.

Members don't see this ad.

If a school has more than one campus do you have to apply/pay for each application or do you submit one? For example, VCOM has several campuses.
Every school is different. I never applied to VCOM, but for PCOM you apply to each campus separately. For LECOM you apply to Bradenton or (erie, seton hill, new york, these are grouped together in 1 app). Other schools only require you to apply to one campus and add your preference.

Every school is different. I never applied to VCOM, but for PCOM you apply to each campus separately. For LECOM you apply to Bradenton or (erie, seton hill, new york, these are grouped together in 1 app). Other schools only require you to apply to one campus and add your preference.
Hmm, where do you look this up? I feel like I may end up wasting a bunch of money applying when I don't need to.

Hmm, where do you look this up? I feel like I may end up wasting a bunch of money applying when I don't need to.
For VCOM, you apply to only one campus. In your secondary, you get to rank all four campuses in order of preference.
Every school is different though as some require you to submit an app to all locations.

Reactions: 1 user