Question about away rotation

Started by highclass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

highclass

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on doing a radiology away rotation because I am very geographically restricted. I was wondering what you all thought about doing a 2 week rotation instead of a month long rotation. The program I am looking at offers 4 weeks "or tailored to the students needs."
 
I'd go with the 4 weeks. Awfully hard to pick up a meaningful LOR in just 2 weeks time.
 
I'd go with the 4 weeks. Awfully hard to pick up a meaningful LOR in just 2 weeks time.

Thanks for the input, however, I will not be hoping for an LOR in that time. It is more to just show my face around and hopefully get an interview.