Question about Carribean Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrsdunleavy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just found out about Carribean medical schools and was wondering if anyone knew a good way to find out which schools will allow you the opportunity to practice in all 50 states after you graduate? I know St. George's and Ross do, do people know any others?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just found out about Carribean medical schools and was wondering if anyone knew a good way to find out which schools will allow you the opportunity to practice in all 50 states after you graduate? I know St. George's and Ross do, do people know any others?

Thanks!

There are the big four: SGU, Ross, AUC, and SABA (no fed loans)

The other three have fed loan money available to pay for school. I would choose one of these because of the interest rate and it is more reliable than a private lender. Just read around this forum about how private lenders have been dropping out...

There are the big four: SGU, Ross, AUC, and SABA (no fed loans)

The other three have fed loan money available to pay for school. I would choose one of these because of the interest rate and it is more reliable than a private lender. Just read around this forum about how private lenders have been dropping out...

this might be a dumb q...can you do a military hpsp for one of the big three carib schools?