Question about Carribean Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrsdunleavy

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just found out about Carribean medical schools and was wondering if anyone knew a good way to find out which schools will allow you the opportunity to practice in all 50 states after you graduate? I know St. George's and Ross do, do people know any others?

Thanks!
 
Hi,

I just found out about Carribean medical schools and was wondering if anyone knew a good way to find out which schools will allow you the opportunity to practice in all 50 states after you graduate? I know St. George's and Ross do, do people know any others?

Thanks!


There are the big four: SGU, Ross, AUC, and SABA (no fed loans)

The other three have fed loan money available to pay for school. I would choose one of these because of the interest rate and it is more reliable than a private lender. Just read around this forum about how private lenders have been dropping out...
 
There are the big four: SGU, Ross, AUC, and SABA (no fed loans)

The other three have fed loan money available to pay for school. I would choose one of these because of the interest rate and it is more reliable than a private lender. Just read around this forum about how private lenders have been dropping out...

this might be a dumb q...can you do a military hpsp for one of the big three carib schools?