Question about College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

italian4522

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on joining the army within the next few months. I was talking to my recruiter and a few enlisted friends and they told me I recieve a bachelors degree while I am enlisted. However, Alot of the classes are online. I just am wondering if a medical school would look down upon this if I recieved a bachelors degree from mostly online classes.

Thanks
Nick
 
I would say they probably will- also, how will you do your pre-reqs, which all require labs? good luck!
 
That's a really good question that I can't even begin to offer any input on. Maybe you should try posting in the "Military Medicine" forum since there might be a better chance getting someone more qualified to answer your question. Are you thinking about applying to USUHS eventually?