Question about grading option: pass/no-pass

Started by dmission
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmission

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a computer engineering major. My school lets you take a certain number of courses (that count for my major) as pass or no pass grading.

Currently I have taken two (2) classes this way already. They are engineering classes though, not pre-med classes. Would it be OK to take one more?

That'd mean a total of three (3) P/NP classes on my transcript. All three (3) would be unrelated to the BCPM classes, though.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
I took 2 classes pass/fail my last quarter senior year. It was a great quarter 🙂 Has not been brought up once.
Is it ok to have 3 total, each in a different semester though? Someone said it might look lazy? 😕