1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about hooded sweaters

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by cathyrn, Dec 29, 2008.

1. cathyrn

cathyrn Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i know this might seem like a stupid question but i wear my comfy hooded sweaters to study and it helps me concentrate to have the hood on( can't trully explain why). I know there is a rule about no cap during the test so does that also include hooded sweaters?.

2. smtse4

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Haha I was wondering the exact same thing. I actually took a practice test today with my hood on cause it keeps my ears warm. But sorry, I don't know the official policy about hooded sweaters. Does anyone?

3. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    during my testing session, one of the students was asked to take off his hood. Another was asked to remove a hat. Take it for what its worth...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. scaredoflife

scaredoflife Eaaagglleee
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Man now that I think about it, I feel comfortable in my hoodie. Dang that would be crazy awesome if we were allowed to wear them. Cuz not only are they warm, but they block out the tendency to look around your or peripheral vision.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...