Question about letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Forssmann

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so a school emailed me notifying me that one of my LOR's was not signed/ on official letter head cause it was sent in electronically. I was wondering if I could send in an updated one? to all my schools my LOR writer has already agreed. how do i do this? does anyone know?

thanks so much!!!
 
so a school emailed me notifying me that one of my LOR's was not signed/ on official letter head cause it was sent in electronically. I was wondering if I could send in an updated one? to all my schools my LOR writer has already agreed. how do i do this? does anyone know?

thanks so much!!!
You can add additional letters on amcas and redesignate it to all the schools (one by one). : )

You can also choose which letters/letter packet you do not wish to send anymore through amcas.