Question about MWU housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentistin2011

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone lived off-campus at MWU?
There are bunch of options and I don't know where to go.
 
I think you are talking about the Glendale, AZ campus. I called today and there is a waitlist for on campus housing. It seems that there are many apartments to choose from that are near the school. Most of them are about a 3-15 min drive. I know of two places that are in walking distance of the school. I haven’t decided on attending this program but if I do, I would like to move into an apartment that is in walking distance of the school. I live in the northeast and wouldn’t want to bring a car.

I was originally thinking that I would want a one bedroom apartment but the pricing for a two bedroom is around the same price. It makes more sense to find someone that would want to split the price and get a two bedroom right near the campus. Anyways let me know what you are thinking in regards to housing.
 
yes, there is a waitlist for on-campus housing but assistant said it's probably impossible to get it in the waitlist because there are already 80 people in it.
I called one of Arrowhead apartments and they start accepting accepting application from June forward.
I am also thinking about 2-bed one. The problem is that I need to find a nice roomate though.