question about reapplying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdie

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I get amcas 2003 info. to roll over to amcas 2004? Also, do I have to fill out everything else before the transcript request form is accessible? I don't wanna have to type everything over again. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't looked into this extensively, but I think you'll have to fill our everything again :mad: . Last year I made the mistake of filling out the 2002 application not realizing the 2003 one wouldn't be available for several more weeks. I tried but couldn't find a way to roll the info over. Had to do it all over again. Just one more bit of pain in that long tortuous process.

But I think I remember people saying that all they had to change was their personal statement and update the classes, but all the rest of the info. was in there. I just can't figure out how to get all the info. to roll over.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by birdie
But I think I remember people saying that all they had to change was their personal statement and update the classes, but all the rest of the info. was in there. I just can't figure out how to get all the info. to roll over.

all the info should be the same. just make sure you delete the old personal statement and write a new one and update the classes like you said.

Ah, yes, thank you very much UCLAMAN! I am so relieved now that I won't have to retype in everything.

Originally posted by birdie
Ah, yes, thank you very much UCLAMAN! I am so relieved now that I won't have to retype in everything.

Why don't you log in to the 2004 application right now to see for yourself if things are the same?

Originally posted by UCLAMAN
Why don't you log in to the 2004 application right now to see for yourself if things are the same?

I already did. Everything from last year is there. Pretty sweet! :)