Question About Retaking A Class After Graduating

Started by supfoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

supfoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

Sorry to make a thread about just this one silly question, but I couldn't find a specific answer anywhere else on the board. I was wondering how it would look if I retook a physics class that I got a C in after I graduate at a community college. The reason I ask is because I will be applying this cycle and will not finish the class until spring of next year. So, the pharmacy schools will not see my new grade (100% going to get an A; I'm certain of it) before they start sending out acceptance letters. Will it be enough to show pharm school admissions that I am retaking the class, or will not having the grade ready by the time the application cycle is over affect my chances of getting in? Thanks everyone!