Question about Rush Login Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MChitty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after reading some posts here, it seems that after you submit your secondary to Rush, you should be able to login to a status page.

Whenever I login to the Rush page, it tells me that the deadline for submitting my secondary has passed. This says to me that they believe I never completed it, which really isn't the case.

I guess my question is, should I be seeing some 'status' type of info when I login? Also, has anyone had any luck in contacting their admissions office? I've emailed and just left a phone message and it seems that it's impossible to actually get in touch with someone.

Members don't see this ad.

Rush IS impossible to get in touch with.

So really? You can't get in touch with anyone there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sound like you really need to email them, they aren't the best about getting back to you super quick but it sounds like they may have cancelled your applicaiton if you can't log into the application site.

I emailed and phoned...so I suppose all I can do is wait.

Nice that they didn't have any problems depositing my check......

of course, taking your money is never an issue.

yeah, i have tried to get in touch with them many times that i just wanna walk over there too and be like... HI, how are you? wheres my app?

This is a victory...I actually talked to someone at Rush. Bad news is that they did not receive my supplemental. Could I really have been so dumb as to not hit submit? It may be true...

::sigh:: 1/2 isn't too bad...

This is a victory...I actually talked to someone at Rush. Bad news is that they did not receive my supplemental. Could I really have been so dumb as to not hit submit? It may be true...

::sigh:: 1/2 isn't too bad...

Unbelievable, how were you able to speak with a human? They still haven't returned my calls and emails from 3 months ago...

Oh well...

Unbelievable, how were you able to speak with a human? They still haven't returned my calls and emails from 3 months ago...

Oh well...

my sentiments exactly.:laugh: :laugh:

Oh well...

I called the number on the contact page for the medical school and someone actually picked up. So I just started talking. And she confirmed that the email I had sent two days ago did actually go somewhere, which was comforting. Either way, I don't think I actually applied there, so too bad I couldn't talk about someone else's application...

I called the number on the contact page for the medical school and someone actually picked up. So I just started talking. And she confirmed that the email I had sent two days ago did actually go somewhere, which was comforting. Either way, I don't think I actually applied there, so too bad I couldn't talk about someone else's application...

There is a number??? Wow... you are a very unique person to talk to a human at Rush. They should give you an interview for this alone. I would call them again and email them and absolutely insist that they botched this up. I was complete for months and then out of the blue they told me they were missing information. With all of the problems they have had with IT, it wouldnt be far fetched that they made another mistake.

Bad news is that they did not receive my supplemental. Could I really have been so dumb as to not hit submit? It may be true...

Strange thing is, a similar thing happened to me. Two weeks after I submitted my secondary, I checked back and it told me I had two weeks left to complete my secondary. I thought "Hey, I did submit it already, didn't I?"

Seeing that the "Submit" button, or whatever, was still available, I hit it, and apparently it went through, delaying it by two weeks. So the same thing must've happened to you.

It's interesting because it now says that my application was submitted on 12/2 and my letters were received on 11/21. I would imagine that the first time I "thought" I submitted my supplementary application was around 11/16 or so.

for those who got have already been accepted at rush, when you log in to infotraz, is the website different than before you got accepted. If waitlisted, did the website change?

There is a number??? Wow... you are a very unique person to talk to a human at Rush. They should give you an interview for this alone. I would call them again and email them and absolutely insist that they botched this up. I was complete for months and then out of the blue they told me they were missing information. With all of the problems they have had with IT, it wouldnt be far fetched that they made another mistake.

Here is the link for the number I called: http://www.rushu.rush.edu/univ/comt.html

I just called the number for 'Rush Medical College.' I did tell her that I submitted initially around January 6, but I don't think she believed me and unfortunately at this point, it's past the deadline she basically told me I was screwed. I probably should've checked up on it, but I was pretty late in everything anyway and scrambling to get everything in.

for those who got have already been accepted at rush, when you log in to infotraz, is the website different than before you got accepted. If waitlisted, did the website change?

For waitlist, it did not.