Jul 4, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
So, I got my FAP application approved a couple of months ago and all is well in that department. i know that i can waive the fee for putting 15 schools on my primary and then the rest of the schools will cost $37 each.

now, will those additional schools waive my secondary fee as well? or will only the first 15 schools waive my secondary fee? i have 15 schools down, but i want to add a few more so i'm curious to know how much i should expect to pay.

Affiche

5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Not all secondaries are waived, but almost all. Tulane reduces the fee to like $65, Virginia Tech charges $15 and I think there are a couple more schools that still charge as well. It's a negligible amount though, really.

About the Ads
OP
W
Jul 4, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Not all secondaries are waived, but almost all. Tulane reduces the fee to like $65, Virginia Tech charges $15 and I think there are a couple more schools that still charge as well. It's a negligible amount though, really.
Good point. I just sent in my VT secondary last week so I did recently learn that not all schools waive secondaries, but I was moreso curious about how the fee assistance program's secondary waivers worked

About the Ads