Question about Secondary fee waivers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wavvvvvves123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I got my FAP application approved a couple of months ago and all is well in that department. i know that i can waive the fee for putting 15 schools on my primary and then the rest of the schools will cost $37 each.

now, will those additional schools waive my secondary fee as well? or will only the first 15 schools waive my secondary fee? i have 15 schools down, but i want to add a few more so i'm curious to know how much i should expect to pay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not all secondaries are waived, but almost all. Tulane reduces the fee to like $65, Virginia Tech charges $15 and I think there are a couple more schools that still charge as well. It's a negligible amount though, really.
Good point. I just sent in my VT secondary last week so I did recently learn that not all schools waive secondaries, but I was moreso curious about how the fee assistance program's secondary waivers worked