Question about Step 2 CS...URGENT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raidenxp2005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LAst night I waas aimlessly wondering about the net when i had this weird idea to go aand check to see if i can see my cs score

when i entered my password and USMLE ID Number it said that Our records indicate that you are not registered for Step 2 CS

does this mean i failed???

i did my exam May 28th 2008

Members don't see this ad.

I would think that a score would be displayed if you had failed. There may be another explanation - maybe just a computer glitch or a website problem.
I hope that everything turns out well for you, but in the meantime, panicking isn't going to help anything, so try to be patient. (I know, I tend to freak out myself.)
Good luck!

Since i saw that message i suddenly started to remember all my mistakes in the encounters

how long does the cs results take to be emailed???

because i know step 2 ck is about 3wks

If you just took your exam a couple weeks ago, I don't think there's anyway they've done the scoring yet. Took me over two months to get mine back. I wouldn't worry about that.

And what site were you trying to log into? Go to https://apps.nbme.org/ciw2/prod/jsp/login.jsp, log in, and click on the exam status button on the left. That should show you a table of when you took the various steps and score reports, if available.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm so scared ...we all know how hard it is to shell out $1200US for CS plus expenses of hotel and gas (don't get me started on the gas prices!!!!)

If i pass step 2cs i would be in a happy place

sorry but i did my CS exam 28th June.....my head isn't clear about things since ...... really freaking out over here..

i did my exam in Philly

"Our records indicate that you are not registered for Step 2 CS".

Same message, even after getting the results. It does take them the full two months to grade them. Worry then.

Or, you could send them a query. They do answer. My issue at the time was I couldn't log on, and albeit the website said they only send out snail mail results, this was no longer true (and they hadn't changed the notice on their site). They were experiencing some sort of computer glitch. By the time they answered my e-mail, I had the results already.

okay guys...i feel better i'm not the only one in the same boat

but i'm still scared though

i hope they send it soon so i can get things together for my match