Question About Summer Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

venureddy82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was doing summer internship in prestigious institutes easy or tough , (that means getting selected for summer internship.) ?
I want to apply for it for 2008. By that time i will be doing my MPH at UAB. Is it easy to get selected for summer internship while doing MPH ?or is it easy to get it while we are prospective student? or our selection does not depend on both of theses Situation?

can you please tell me what are the pre-requesits for getting into summer internship in prestigious institutes?

Members don't see this ad.

has none attended the summer internship?

What 'summer internship' are you referring to? Those offered by CDC, WHO, etc? If so, those are applied for while an MPH student and are usually done the summer between a two-year MPH program. If this is not what you are referring to, please clarify.

What 'summer internship' are you referring to? Those offered by CDC, WHO, etc? If so, those are applied for while an MPH student and are usually done the summer between a two-year MPH program. If this is not what you are referring to, please clarify.

internship at harvard, uniiv of michigan, yale etc.