Question about The Berkley Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hollywood Mike

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard great things about TBR. I have been using it since I started my review last month. However, I just finished the Physics section about electrostatics and electromagnetism and have to say I'm incredibly displeased. There was not a single mention about Faraday's law nor the right hand rule. Magnetism seems like an important concept, and they only dedicated 2-3 pages on it. This makes me nervous that they may have skipped some other critical elements in other sections. Is this a trend throughout all of TBR?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the latest edition of the book (book II) has the Right Hand Rule and Faraday's Law as stated above. However, with all the books, each will cover (or not cover) particular topics as thoroughly as you may wish. Therefore, be sure you have a list of the AAMC's topics. Then supplement as needed with videos or other books, for particular topics. Overall though TBR seems to be pure gold. Best of luck.