Question about transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FUTUREDR.AX

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my physics course at a college that is not the college I went to and I had the credits transferred over to my college. Now my transcript shows that I have taken my physics course. When I do my application for dental schools, do I also have to add and request transcripts from the colleges I have taken other courses from and had the credits transferred over? Or can I only include the college I will be graduating from since that transcript has all of the classes I have taken from and not from the college.
Im sorry if this is confusing, If it doesnt make sense, let me know and ill try to explain better.
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to two universities for undergrad (transferred halfway through) and took two math courses at a community college. You have to send transcripts directly from each university or community college you attended. Even though the university I graduated from had all of the classes I took, you still have to request transcripts from each school you attended

Reactions: 1 user
do I also have to add and request transcripts from the colleges I have taken other courses from
Yes. You must request a transcript from every post-secondary institution that you took a class at (even if it was only one class, and even if the units were transferred over to your primary college) and send it in to the dental application system.

Reactions: 1 user