Mar 29, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hello, I am trying to put all of my classes on PharmCAS.
But I am confused with the transfered credits. I took those 3 classes online from community college near to my primary university.
Also, I successfully transfered those credits to my primary University. So I can see those credits in my transcript of primary university.

Then, do I need to register the community college to 'attended institution'? but I didnt graduate the community college with degree.

kdbaker17

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Enter it as a separate school/transcript. At least that's what I did, and all my information was verified. I had to request two separate transcripts: one from the community college and one from my primary.

OP
C
Mar 29, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Enter it as a separate school/transcript. At least that's what I did, and all my information was verified. I had to request two separate transcripts: one from the community college and one from my primary.

Thanks for your kind reply.
Do I need to send the Transcript Request Form to my colleges?
Since I graduated college, I dont live near to the colleges.
The transcript request form says that "it is strongly recommended that the Resistrar should enclose this form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to PharmCAS".
I can request the registrar to send the sealed transcript to PharmCAS by online. Buf if so, I cannot send the transcript request form together with my transcript.

Last edited:

kdbaker17

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Thanks for your kind reply.
Do I need to send the Transcript Request Form to my colleges?
Since I graduated college, I dont live near to the colleges.
The transcript request form says that "it is strongly recommended that the Resistrar should enclose this form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to PharmCAS".
I can request the registrar to send the sealed transcript to PharmCAS by online. Buf if so, I cannot send the transcript request form together with my transcript.
I actually had the same problem. I'm not sure what your online request form looks like, but mine had a box for special instructions or something similar to that. I stated that I needed it linked to my online professional application account and gave them my PharmCAS ID number. That's all that PharmCAS really needs to link your transcript to your account. That's what I did and everything went smoothly for me.
Additionally, they may send you a transcript approval form that you have to mail back. I sent my request paper in with my transcript approval form.