Question about waitlists at PSU and AECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

italicsquirel99

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oooh my first post! Hello all!

Between Penn State and Albert Einstein, does anyone know if one typically has substantially more waitlist movement than the other? Or really any useful knowledge about either of their waitlists would be nice. Size of their waitlists, etc? I know they're both unranked and files are under continuing review.

Basically, I love both schools and will probably write a letter of intent to one of them if I don't get in/get waitlisted at the rest of the schools i'm waiting to hear from, and want to know if a LOI would do me a lot more good at one school over the other.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

italicsquirel99 said:
Oooh my first post! Hello all!

Between Penn State and Albert Einstein, does anyone know if one typically has substantially more waitlist movement than the other? Or really any useful knowledge about either of their waitlists would be nice. Size of their waitlists, etc? I know they're both unranked and files are under continuing review.

Basically, I love both schools and will probably write a letter of intent to one of them if I don't get in/get waitlisted at the rest of the schools i'm waiting to hear from, and want to know if a LOI would do me a lot more good at one school over the other.

Thanks!!

since this is your first post, i'll show it some love :)
i don't know about the waitlists, but there are a lot of people on here that are on the waitlist....hopefully they'll respond once this thread bumps...good luck :)