1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about waitlists at PSU and AECOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by italicsquirel99, Apr 23, 2004.

1. italicsquirel99

5+ Year Member

Oooh my first post! Hello all!

Between Penn State and Albert Einstein, does anyone know if one typically has substantially more waitlist movement than the other? Or really any useful knowledge about either of their waitlists would be nice. Size of their waitlists, etc? I know they're both unranked and files are under continuing review.

Basically, I love both schools and will probably write a letter of intent to one of them if I don't get in/get waitlisted at the rest of the schools i'm waiting to hear from, and want to know if a LOI would do me a lot more good at one school over the other.

Thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. camstah

camstah running thru dandelions
    7+ Year Member

since this is your first post, i'll show it some love :)
    i don't know about the waitlists, but there are a lot of people on here that are on the waitlist....hopefully they'll respond once this thread bumps...good luck :)