Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Question about what you can bring in:

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jlq3d3, May 11, 2007.

1. jlq3d3

jlq3d3 Junior Member

Pre-Medical
    1. Is it allowed to bring a few tissues in during the test for nose blowing purposes?

2. Also, this might vary by test center, but how big are the lockers? Big enough for a backpack?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bioteach

bioteach MSIV

Medical Student
    At my testing center, tissues were not allowed. One girl had a cold that day and they told her she could get up, come out of the testing room, and wipe her nose. She told them if that was the case, she would just use her sleeve.

Our lockers were big enough for winter coats and backpacks without a problem.

4. Inuranic

At the center I was in, you could bring in tissues they gave you.

The lockers were very small - I don't think I could have put my backpack in one.

5. devlyyn

Medical Student
    I just went today in Greensboro, NC and you couldnt bring ANYTHING in except your ID and locker key. The lockers were only big enough to maybe stuff a jacket, definitely not a backpack. You should probably call and ask if you really need to bring a backpack.