Question bank for COMLEX 2CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

as90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I took a practice COMSAE today and did pretty poorly. I got a 400 on it and did not get my school's cutoff.

I have bought COMQUEST (30% of it) and did 70% of UWORLD throughout the year. I was wondering if anyone has any insight into a good questionbank to use for a fast review of the material.

I dwell a lot on questions and as a result can't do more than 40 a day because I tend to overthink explanations and don't stick to the educational objective...would COMBANK be better for me for level 2 in this regard?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I finished COMBANK first, then failed the COMSAE D. I started COMQUEST afterwards, and passed it one month later with a decent score. I took notes on the COMQUEST explanations and kept reviewing them all the way up to my exam. How have you done with qbanks in the past? Do you feel like you learn well using them?

Don't feel too bad about it. COMSAE D was ridiculously hard, IMO. There's no way I could prepare for some of those questions.

Last edited:
I finished COMBANK first, then failed the COMSAE D. I started COMQUEST afterwards, and passed it one month later with a decent score. I took notes on the COMQUEST explanations and kept reviewing them all the way up to my exam. How have you done with qbanks in the past? Do you feel like you learn well using them?

Don't feel too bad about it. COMSAE D was ridiculously hard, IMO. There's no way I could prepare for some of those questions.

Of course that's the form my school bought for us too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I took a practice COMSAE today and did pretty poorly. I got a 400 on it and did not get my school's cutoff.

I have bought COMQUEST (30% of it) and did 70% of UWORLD throughout the year. I was wondering if anyone has any insight into a good questionbank to use for a fast review of the material.

I dwell a lot on questions and as a result can't do more than 40 a day because I tend to overthink explanations and don't stick to the educational objective...would COMBANK be better for me for level 2 in this regard?

Thanks

Personally comquest was more realistic to me than CB. Can you try a few questions on a buddies to see if you like it prior to buying?

Hey guys,
I've been terrible with finishing question banks in the past. I dwell on the explanations. I just went ahead and bought it. But I don't know if I'll finish it. Its 2700 questions.

I don't take notes on the question banks so maybe thats it.

Oh well, picking myself up and moving forward. Good luck ya'll.

My plan is to go through UWorld 2x and do just the OMM questions on Comquest. I find the explanations on UWorld to be much better than Comquest/Combank and even though it doesn't mirror the question style of the COMLEX it's my opinion that the knowledge base that I get from UWorld will be more helpful than doing more COMLEX oriented questions.