1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

question for august takers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by thinkpositive, Apr 18, 2004.

1. thinkpositive

thinkpositive futureMD
    5+ Year Member

Hey everyone :)

It's my first time posting here, but I've been reading your posts for a while now and it's great to be in a place where everyone has the same concerns/thoughts :) I took the MCAT yesterday and I don't feel like I did as well as I wanted to - I took the kaplan course and it helped, it give my studying some structure, but I want to take it again in August so that hopefully over the summer I will have more time to practice as opposed to now when I have so many classes. So I just wanted to ask if there is anybody else in my situation, if you took the kaplan course, took the april mcat, and still want to take the august mcat ? if yes, how will you study for it ? or any advice from those of you who took it twice, how did you prepare the second time ? I feel like I have enough knowledge of the subject matter, I just need to practice. So what are some good books for it ?

Thanks a bunch and I'll talk to you all soon. :hardy:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.