question for ENTs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am a junior in High School and will got a 1560 on the SAT. I want to go into ENT.

I want to know where I should go to college to get into the best med school to get into the best ENT program.

And also do I need to take the SAT again and shoot for a 1600?
 
One stupid question after another...

first, I doubt any high school student would waste time on this site.

retaking the SAT is absolutely *****ic. getting a 1600 won't make you a better applicant; rather, retaking makes you look like an insecure twit.

I am curious as to why a high school student is ready to committ to otolaryngology so soon, much less medicine, so early on??

just go to college and have fun.
 
1560 is probably good enough for ENT. But for the competitive specialties like radiology a 1600 is essential. Best to retake it to keep your options open.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by pathstudent
i am a junior in High School and will got a 1560 on the SAT. I want to go into ENT.

I want to know where I should go to college to get into the best med school to get into the best ENT program.

And also do I need to take the SAT again and shoot for a 1600?

You know enough about medicine to use the handle "pathstudent", but you don't know the answers to these questions. Please... It's no longer April 1st.
 
grow up pill counter....i dont have any younger siblings anyhow. I am the youngest, with an older brother of age 25. but i guess you're too busy trying to put others down to make yourself feel better, that you just don't realize that you're acting extremely childish. I expected more maturity from a doctor. but i guess with a name like 'the pill counter', (too overly medicated you are), then I guess should'ave known better...

Originally posted by The Pill Counter
Hey pathstudent, is OwlMyste your older sister? 😀 😀 😀
 
I'm going to call BS on this- I'd be willing to bet that pathstudent really is a rising MS-4 who is getting a laugh out of yanking our chains!

I'll play along- to the "high school junior"- if only the USMLE were as fair as the SAT- unfortunately when you are dissatisfied with a measly 260 you CAN'T retake it to try to get a 280!!

:laugh: