Question for getting into a Canadian family practice residency

Started by JJcandy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JJcandy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a Canadian currently in my first year of osteopathic medical school in the USA. I was wondering if anyone has obtained a Canadian residency upon graduation from a USA osteopathic medical school. If so, where, how and what did you do to get it? thanks so much!! Any input will be greatly appreciated, I'm currently very confused with the whole process
 
The DO is becoming more accepted in Canada all the time! Heck, Alberta is even recognizing AOA post-graduate training now. If you want some more info regarding the American DO in Canada, check out osteopathic.ca... it's pretty helpful!