Question for Target phamarcists

Started by JadeCA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JadeCA

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all of you that has experience working in a Target pharmacy...any input? How is it like compared to WAGS or CVS or Rite Aid? I don't know anyone who has worked in a Target pharmacy so was wondering.
 
If I had to work retail, this is where I would work! Good looking stay home mom's shop there and I hear the employee discount is to kill for!!!

👍
 
If I had to work retail, this is where I would work! Good looking stay home mom's shop there and I hear the employee discount is to kill for!!!

👍

I got to a Target pharmacy, and the two pharmacists are awesome dudes. They seem to really like their jobs, too.