Question for those who currently attend Lewis Katz

Started by freshdoe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshdoe

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm applying this cycle and was wondering if Temple only asks for a dean's certification on their secondary if you've selected yes to the institutional action question on the primary app? I'm a few years out of school, and the process at my undergraduate to get a dean's certification is pretty long and tedious. If they do request it regardless of what you picked, I was just hoping to get some insights from current students so I can decide if I should apply or just toss it out of my school list.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.