Question for Transplant Nephrology Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackninja

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I have accepted from an offer at transplant fellowship for next July and paperwork has been at the program's GME office. Is there anything else I should be doing other studying for Nephro boards and getting my state license. Would appreciate any input.

-Black Ninja
 
Hi. I have accepted from an offer at transplant fellowship for next July and paperwork has been at the program's GME office. Is there anything else I should be doing other studying for Nephro boards and getting my state license. Would appreciate any input.

-Black Ninja

Are you still in fellowship or working? Do you have to move? Might need your own DEA depending on your responsibilities. I don’t think there’s anything special to do except being ready logistically for the transition.