Inventorman
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to get some feedback on a chair I designed and patented. My chair rests on the kitchen sink and folds up when not in use. My mom was always complaining about her back when washing dishes. I would have just put a standard stool in there for her but she has a galley kitchen which is very narrow. I needed something that would fold up and be out of the way.
I conducted some market research and came up with a simple design that folds up when not in use and comes with a cutting board which attaches on top. Additionally, I made sure that the materials needed to make my stool where basically the same as your walkers and shower chairs. I went into quite a few pharmacies and medical supply stores and noticed in my humble opinion, a need for my product in the walker, shower chair sections.
If you would like to check my chair out, please go to www.markcostello1.com
Sincerely,
Mark Costello
I just wanted to get some feedback on a chair I designed and patented. My chair rests on the kitchen sink and folds up when not in use. My mom was always complaining about her back when washing dishes. I would have just put a standard stool in there for her but she has a galley kitchen which is very narrow. I needed something that would fold up and be out of the way.
I conducted some market research and came up with a simple design that folds up when not in use and comes with a cutting board which attaches on top. Additionally, I made sure that the materials needed to make my stool where basically the same as your walkers and shower chairs. I went into quite a few pharmacies and medical supply stores and noticed in my humble opinion, a need for my product in the walker, shower chair sections.
If you would like to check my chair out, please go to www.markcostello1.com
Sincerely,
Mark Costello