Question on why no committee letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stormking

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i came across this question on "if you are not submitting a committee letter, please explain." Will it look terribly bad if the truth is my undergrad pre-med advisor no longer has my file and cannot acknowledge me as part of the school because it has been almost 9 years since i graduated??

Members don't see this ad.

“I am a non-traditional student and am 9 years out from when I graduated.”

Reactions: 1 user
“I am a non-traditional student and am 9 years out from when I graduated.”
While you are here can I also ask another off topic question lol? I see another 2nd question that I have to write about my impact experience on under served or under resources community. Do you think me serving dinner in a juvenile detention center counts as one? I really don't have that kind of experience other than that...

Members don't see this ad :)
i came across this question on "if you are not submitting a committee letter, please explain." Will it look terribly bad if the truth is my undergrad pre-med advisor no longer has my file and cannot acknowledge me as part of the school because it has been almost 9 years since i graduated??
It won't be a problem.

Reactions: 1 users
While you are here can I also ask another off topic question lol? I see another 2nd question that I have to write about my impact experience on under served or under resources community. Do you think me serving dinner in a juvenile detention center counts as one? I really don't have that kind of experience other than that...
That sounds like the best bet if that's as close to serving a true underserved local community you have. A good way to get involved is to go to your local churches (even if non-religious) or talk to some local community centers. They can probably point you in the right direction.