Question regarding rotations and Cash Based Physical Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Newptstudent88

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am currently a student in a DPT program, and its about that time when we start thinking about rotations and put our requests down. I am strongly considering going the cash based route after graduation, and wanted your thoughts on what types of outpatient rotations would best set me up in the future to own a cash based practice.

I am thinking about contacting some cash based practices around my area and inquiring whether they would accept a DPT student for a 10 week rotation.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.