questions about NBDE I score

Started by dididae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dididae

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I am new to this forum and preparing my NBDE I to get into this year's cycle. I have some questions:
1. can you request more than 1 copy of official score sent to you at the test?
2. if not, how long does it take to get additional copies?
i know the official answer is about 4 weeks after request. that makes at least 6weeks to get additional copies. but i am on a tight schedule, so i would like to know a more realistic answer.
appreciate any help!