Questions About Summer Coursework on ADEA AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiaoicho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning on submitting my application earlier, but I felt like I wasn't ready and was gone for a month in a study abroad program. I sent my transcript out beforehand, and it was received on June 29th. Should I update my grades for the summer classes/study abroad before I submit my application or not (since the grades aren't on the transcript that was sent in and received earlier)?

Members don't see this ad.

I was planning on submitting my application earlier, but I felt like I wasn't ready and was gone for a month in a study abroad program. I sent my transcript out beforehand, and it was received on June 29th. Should I update my grades for the summer classes/study abroad before I submit my application or not (since the grades aren't on the transcript that was sent in and received earlier)?

Two questions:
1) Are you willing to wait however long it takes for ADEA AADSAS to receive your new transcripts and to update them?
2) Does the summer class significantly improve your application?

If the answer to these questions is "no," then don't update.

Two questions:
1) Are you willing to wait however long it takes for ADEA AADSAS to receive your new transcripts and to update them?
2) Does the summer class significantly improve your application?

If the answer to these questions is "no," then don't update.

They could slightly improve my GPA, but I don't think I should wait any longer if I have to send in a new transcript. Thank you very much!

Reactions: 1 user