OsteoMed02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2001
Norton Shores, MI
www.msu.edu
Status (Visible)
Hi everyone-

I am currently a first year student at MSUCOM. I wanted to let you know that I am here to answer any questions about the application and interview process as well as what medical school is really like. I cannot believe that I'll be starting my sixth week next Monday! It truly goes by so fast. Please either email me or post in this thread and I will try to check back often. Best of luck to everyone!

Julia

AliJoy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Jackson & Grand Rapids, MI
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Julia-

It was so nice to see someone from MSUCOM on this board! I hardly ever hear anything about Michigan State on the SDN. I'm a senior at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids this year, and I'm just finishing all of my secondaries. MSUCOM is my first choice. I absolutely love East Lansing, and I really want to be a Spartan next year! Any advice, stories or opinions you have about MSUCOM would be much appreciated. Thanks

-Ali

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads