Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Questions Answered!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by OsteoMed02, Sep 27, 2002.

1. OsteoMed02

OsteoMed02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone-

I am currently a first year student at MSUCOM. I wanted to let you know that I am here to answer any questions about the application and interview process as well as what medical school is really like. I cannot believe that I'll be starting my sixth week next Monday! It truly goes by so fast. Please either email me or post in this thread and I will try to check back often. Best of luck to everyone!

Julia

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AliJoy

AliJoy Member
    7+ Year Member

Julia-

It was so nice to see someone from MSUCOM on this board! I hardly ever hear anything about Michigan State on the SDN. I'm a senior at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids this year, and I'm just finishing all of my secondaries. MSUCOM is my first choice. I absolutely love East Lansing, and I really want to be a Spartan next year! Any advice, stories or opinions you have about MSUCOM would be much appreciated. Thanks

-Ali