- If you have knee problems of your own (mild knee arthritis/soreness), is the work of a sports medicine doctor too physically strenuous?
- What do you feel were the biggest negatives of going into sports medicine?
- If you had a DO degree, do you feel that your degree helped you/was looked at favorably or not really?
- What do you feel are the biggest negatives about taking a 6 month gap break after finishing residency before looking for a job? Ex: will they be like "why weren't you trying to get more hands on experience with sports medicine then?"
6. Would you do it again- why or why not?