Questions from NBDE I don't Understand (let's study together!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4Dental2009

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.

I am planning to take NBDE in Oct/December 2014.

I decided to do part study log/ group internet study by posting questions I do not understand.

Feel free to post your own questions and lets conquer the NBDE together!
 
This question is from Dental Decks 09-10.


I'll summarize it.

IAN goes wrong, px complains next day that he cant open his mouth. Which muscle was penetrated?

In dental deck 09-10 it says medial.pterygpoid. but isnt it lateral that opens the jaw?

Can someone explain?