Questions on Taking AAMC practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zut212

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Suppose I paid all the money and registered to take all the practice exams for AAMC. here are my questions:
1. Could i pause exams?
2. Would a detailed answer and explanation be provided?

Members don't see this ad.

explanations are provided and they're all right (a lot of times, I found myself looking stuff up in my MCAT books and online to clarify wrong answers in BS/PS).

You CAN pause but unless there's an earthquake or something, you shouldn't pause in the middle of a FL since that would defeat the purpose of paying something like $50 to simulate the exam

explanations are provided and they're all right (a lot of times, I found myself looking stuff up in my MCAT books and online to clarify wrong answers in BS/PS).

You CAN pause but unless there's an earthquake or something, you shouldn't pause in the middle of a FL since that would defeat the purpose of paying something like $50 to simulate the exam
I agree with this. Some explanations were iffy (like basically restating the correct answer choice and that's it, for example) but for the most part, they were good. Like chickpea said, you don't want to pause during an exam.