Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Questions That Needs Some Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Ray1234, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Ray1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    1. Are you familiar with Medicare part D that pays pharmacists for advising customers???

Oh really. I did not know that pharmacists will be paid for adivising cutomer. Did you guys know that???

2. Name one word that sums up your personality?

... Outstanding personality LOL

3. A care requires maintenance such as regular oil changes. Like a car, what kind of maintenance do you require??

.... I go to church and pray. Prayer has been included in the alternative medicine too. Several researches have shown that prayer works really well to increase the self efficacy. (sometimes i go to bar.. lol but can't state that in the interview) What you guys do?

4. Are you proud of your grades?

.... I am satisfied with my grades. (3.7+ is not the stellar or something i should be proud of.. thats how i feel)

5. What is the one thing about you that you do not want me to know?
    .... typing speed. It is around 50 words/min which is not bad but i feel bad when my friends could type with the speed of 70+ in a min.

6. if you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
    ...... Lose some wt., at least 35lbs.

I hope pharm school will have more a conversation type interview that just looking at the sheet of questions and ask.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. saran21

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Wow! I was asked 4.5 of these questions. The 0.5 because one of the questions was similiar :rolleyes: I think as long as you're honest and confident.. you're good!

4. SDSU29

Pre-Pharmacy
    OH really!! where were you interviewed?? and how did you answer those?
    skb

5. toyaboobear

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    5. What is the one thing about you that you do not want me to know?

On my second marriage at 21 years old...they may think i have commitment issues.:)

6. KellyBean

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Why do you not want them to know that you type 50 wpm??

7. Dr.Biassi

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Did you actually get those questions at an interview? At which school?

8. Ray1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey Kelly,
    I dont want to say that i have problem with procastinating or i am unorganized compared to others so just saying that i have problem with typing speed. LOL.
    The program that i am in right now. it extensively requires a good typing speed coz we are supposed to take all the notes in computer. and with that speed of 50 words per min i could not write everything i want to. So my notes are like .. only i could read. you know what i mean. no auxillary verbs or no pronouns lol...

Kelly, what is the one thing about you that you do not want ad com to know???
    What you think?? What you want to tell them??
    I dont know but i feel this questin like a trap. I really did not understand the real motive of this question. What is that ad. com really wanted to know with the question. and how will you takle it?

9. Ray1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Dr. Biassi,
    Those questions were from Samford. One of my friend told me that they were known for such questions. They have one-on-one interview.
    I have a feeling that it would be very intimidating with these question and just one person staring at my eyes in a room with half closed door.
    ray

10. Ray1234

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Toyaboobear,
    Thats certainly something i would not tell them.... i do not have doubt on it.
    by the way, these questions are from Samford. I doubt they would even send application request to you if they happen to know that you have a long hair. LOL
    (just kidding).

ray

11. Farmercyst

Farmercyst From the shadows
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    But is the rate of return equal to the amount of paperwork involved to seek reimbursement.

Truth=cynnical, What I'd tell them= Thoughtful

Sleep, a good computer game, and food.

Considering the work involved to get them, sure.

I hate school.

Become more self-motivated.