Questions to Ask at Interview for UIW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Misterlili

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have my first interview coming up this Saturday at Incarnate Word. I was told by a current student there that I should have questions prepared to ask them since I'll have extra time. Do you guys have suggestions on what I should ask? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh that's awesome, good luck! I know little to nothing about their program in specific but I definitely have a game-plan for my questions to ask when I interview.... Specifics on clinicals (locations, how they match them, living arrangements ect), residency placements from their classes, board review courses, job placement, specifics on research (if it's an option and how competitive it is to get a position), work study vs assistantship options for financial aid.... ect.

Just think of some things that would help you decide if that is the place for you! You'll do great. Congrats :)

Oh that's awesome, good luck! I know little to nothing about their program in specific but I definitely have a game-plan for my questions to ask when I interview.... Specifics on clinicals (locations, how they match them, living arrangements ect), residency placements from their classes, board review courses, job placement, specifics on research (if it's an option and how competitive it is to get a position), work study vs assistantship options for financial aid.... ect.

Just think of some things that would help you decide if that is the place for you! You'll do great. Congrats :)

Thank you so much for your help and support!